BENEFITS AND THE ADVANTAGES OF THE AUSTRALIAN TILE COUNCIL NSW MEMBERSHIP.
3 Categories of membership, available: Corporate Gold, Company & Individual.
The Australian Tile Council NSW, (ATC NSW) a Not-For-Profit-Organisation, annually complying & reporting to State regulations welcomes the membership of all tiling industry members and also those that are associated with the wall and floor tiling Industry.
The ATC NSW Division, the Peak Representative Tiling Industry Body of the State of NSW, with more than 60years experience; continues to objectively work collectively with groups of likeminded people, to ensure that the Consumer has the option to select quality products and installation services with confidence, from an accredited ATC NSW Industry member.
The ATC NSW, as the legitimate Tiles & tiling Peak Industry Body, underpinned by an ATC NSW Code of Ethics, provide to the consumer an option to deal with an accredited industry group.
HAVE A VOICE IN YOUR INDUSTRY.
Join the Australian Tile Council NSW Division, a Not--For--Profit--Organisation. Which enables you have a say with like-minded people, on what you see as matters of importance that should be addressed either for tiling, tiles or tiling products. Your participating, can contributed to change and to protect and elevate the standards and business practices of all those working within the Tiling Industry.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Listing on the ATC NSW website & App:
Your details, those that are related to your industry participation. That is Your name, company name and contact details within a specific category.
Such as; Manufacturer, Importer, Wholesaler, Distributor, Tile Retailer, Tiler, Tiling Apprentices/Students, Water-Proofer, Cleaner/sealing, Consultant, Materials Testing, Specifiers and Designers, Teachers & other related Industries participation with a common interest for tiles and tiling.
The ATC NSW provides a broad based “Education--Training Units”, agenda for tiles & tiling. With the intent to discriminate against those that participate within the tiling Industry with no skills based training, as such learning at the customer’s expense.
Being a member of the ATC NSW enables Interaction with others, so get involved and be kept informed
- • To obtain & exchanged skills and knowledge.
- • To recognise appropriate Standards, Regulations.
- • To have access to new tiles & tiling products, adhesives, grouts, tools and equipment.
- • Obtain retail tile sector training and knowledge
- • Increase contact leads and meet others committed to quality tiles and tiling.
- • Industry tile shops and tiling awards for ATC NSW Members
- • Sponsorship of industry trade awards.
- • Direct promotional and resource support for TAFE’s and RTO’s for undertaking new young and mature age into on-site training.
- • Provision of tiling Try-a-Trades at various Tiling sections and member premises.
- • Work experience programs for secondary school students.
- • Support up-skilling in the form of Trade Skills Recognition and obtain an Industry Certificate of Attainment
- • Support the world Youth Skill Olympics.
Where are the ATC NSW membership fees spent?
- • The Australian Tile Council NSW, (ATC NSW) a Not—For--Profit—Organisation as such, all membership Fees collected within the State of NSW are spent in the State of NSW.
- • Such as spent on, maintaining the essential workings of a Secretarial office, mostly for the general reimbursements for an office to be functional, but not for the purchase of electronic equipment such as computers and tele communications within the Hub.
- • This communication hub is essentially due to the generosity of one or more of the Honorary elected executive officers.
Accumulated funds are directed to organising and conducting, training events for tiles and tiling, trade exhibitions, fees and services for obligatory annual returns, accounting, registration fees and cost associated for room hire for ATC NSW General meetings.
- • The ATC within its limitations also operates in regional areas to increase apprentice enrolment numbers and support employment.
AUSTRALIAN TILE COUNCIL NSW CODE OF ETHICS
- 1. To regard our customers as our most valuable asset.
- 2. To provide quality ceramic tiles and associated products, promote the correct specification and laying of ceramic tiles within the building and construction industry.
- 3. To ensure all dealings with the public are fair, ethical and equitable.
- 4. To practice honesty and fairness in all advertising.
- 5. To recommend only products that are suitable for the customer's stated requirements.
- 6. To ensure that tiles, adhesives and other associated products supplied for any purpose comply with the appropriate Australian Standards and to strongly recommend that installation be in accordance with these standards.
- 7. To act promptly and responsibly on receipt of any complaint from a customer.
- 8. To co-operate with other Members of the Australian Tile Council Inc. in disseminating business, trade and product information for the benefit of the Council and the industry in general.
- 9. To take part in the work of the Council by attending general meetings, staff education programmes and other activities designed to increase the level of knowledge and skills required by all persons engaged in the industry.
- 10. To provide mutual support and assistance to other Members of the Australian Tile Council Inc. around Australia.